FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help: 2 Week Bali Itinerary
View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2019, 11:00 am
shmuey

Help: 2 Week Bali Itinerary

I'm heading to Bali for 14 nights in March for my honeymoon. My fiancee has put me in charge of everything. We already have flights locked down, and I booked a few refundable hotels. In general we are looking for a good mix of everything Bali has to offer (the beach, fine dining, some partying, and some relaxing). As of now the plan is to start at the Conrad Bali for 3 nights in a pool villa (with HH points), 4 nights in Seminyak at Four Points (Vasanti Suite), 4 nights in Gili T (still tracking down a hotel) and finishing with 3 nights in Ubud at Visesa (pool villa). We fly out 3PM on a Sunday. I'm trying my best to get villas/ large suites at relatively affordable prices. Should I instead spend the same amount for non-villas at nicer properties, within my price range? Ideally I would like to spend around $250 (or less)/night with taxes.

1. Does this itinerary seem logical, as far as order, nights/ location?
2. What hotels would you change (aside from Conrad Bali...I've heard enough from others).
3. What other locations would you recommend, how many nights, and what would you cut/ shorten?

Last edited by shmuey; Sep 11, 2019 at 12:29 pm