Old Sep 10, 19, 11:52 am
nancypants

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by Nhilar View Post
Not to be flippant, your response is incredibly insulting as it appears you are putting words in my mouth (specifically please identify where I said "most accidents are not survivable" - since you put it in quotes you are clearly identifying me as the speaker - if you can't find where I said that, your credibility is really in question in my mind) and it seems you really did not read what I wrote in terms of qualification of what types of accidents I am speaking about...most aircraft accidents are minor. But there is no way you are surviving an aircraft breakup at altitude or a double engine failure in the critical zone on take-off. But maybe you chose to ignore what I wrote to make your point?
I hear what you’re saying, and i’m sorry if you feel insulted, that wasn’t my intention. It was a general comment. You were not quoted or referenced

of course in a high altitude in flight break up access to exit rows is not relevant, neither is the condition of the exit rows at take off or landing. So perhaps you could also reconsider your flippancy and phrasing about things

nb I would also challenge your “no way are you surviving a double engine failure in the critical zone at take off”- and that is a direct quote 😉. I didn’t even quote you in the first instance so i’d perhaps check your offence level regardless