FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA090 (Poor experience in Y, daytime ORD-LHR)
Old Sep 10, 2019, 7:58 am
mvoight
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by Custardthecat
Very disappointed with the in flight service on AA090 on 2 September out of ORD. Great aeroplane inside (787) but ruined by sullen Flight Attendants and running out of meal options well before getting to our row (29). The meal was simply dumped down with a 'I don't have a choice anymore'. Not an apology or anything. when I said I wasn't able to eat it she just waved a hand and said 'fine'. That particular FA didn't smile once in the entire flight. This seems to be an issue with these crews. Not only that but they ran out of apple juice for the kids as well. BA were much better going the other way. Their response to my concerns didn't inspire so here you are. Anyone else find this with older US legacy carriers
I doubt any airline loads enough economy meals so everyone can have a choice. If meal choice is important to you, then I recommend booking seats where you are served earlier.
I have had BA run out of food choice I wanted in economy, so I don't think they are better at this. How often did you interact with the FA in economy? I don't really care if they smile or not, as long as they handle the service as it should be