FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will KTN automatically be added to existing reservations?
Old Sep 10, 2019, 12:26 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
What i am saying is that It DOES flow through. I have tried it many times. I invite you to make a reservation and then call Delta to verify. Now, there could be exceptions, but I can not imagine why there would be. Delta receives your frequent flyer information pretty much the same way from all originating sources. When Delta receives your reservation (with the SkyMiles number), it populates the information. I make all my reservations through a Worldspan agency and they never send the KTN number as a separate message. (I have asked them)
Is it on file with the Worldspan agency? I know since I added my KTN to Expedia/Orbitz Profile it does come through as part of the booking, but it didn't before that. I try not to book through TA so it's possible this has changed since when I first had to do this.