FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Sep 8, 2019, 9:02 pm
GoAmtrak

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by sullim4
The 1990s website is going away... this makes me sad. I loved the old website.

Dear sullim4,
We are upgrading our systems and services to provide you with an even better credit card experience! This upgrade will begin on Thursday, September 19 and will be completed on Monday, September 23, 2019. Please be sure to read this email in its entirety so that you know what to expect and what actions you need to take.
Effective September 19, 2019, Credit Card Online will be discontinued and transitioned to City National Online® where you’ll be able to manage your personal credit cards and more, in one convenient place.
To make this as seamless as possible, we will be transferring several of your existing account settings to City National Online.
IMPORTANT: If you are not already registered for City National Online, you must register with a new user ID and password by Thursday, September 19 to ensure the smooth transition of your credit card account settings to City National Online. See below for details about specific features and settings.
I immediately attempted to migrate to the new login on 8/27, but the site was "unable to verify my identity" based on the info I gave. They sent me this e-mail:

Dear GoAmtrak,

The information you provided must be verified before we complete your enrollment. We will notify you within 1 business day on the status of your request.

If you have any questions or concerns about our enrollment, please call us immediately at the number below.

Sincerely,
City National Bank

NEED HELP? PLEASE CALL (800) 887-1290
I haven't heard a peep since. Debating whether I should just wait it out until 9/19, or bite the bullet and call now in case they're inundated. Super asinine process.