FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your Flight Changed - Check Back Soon
View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2019, 10:59 pm
donotblink

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by theshaun
I popped in to my account a few days ago to select an MCE seat for a flight later in the year and there was a notice at the top. "Your flight changed. Check back soon to see what changed."

I can see what changed and have yet to receive an email about it and it seems it's currently in a status where I can't select a seat other than what was already selected. Every other seat on all segments are grayed out.

The return segment is one that I have purchased on the same day every year for the last few years and it has changed to a later departure down the road. So I was expecting this. (i book this with the lousy 6am departure knowing it will change for the good).

The question really is, how long does it stay in this status for? I've never noticed this in the past but it could be coincidence that I just happened to log in this time. Like I said, it's been 2-3 days since I've seen it like this, could have been like this for longer. Is this normal?
happens to me too, you can call AA, they can reissue the ticket and it’ll fix it.