FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA2039 LGW -> MCO delay
View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2019, 7:51 am
Brisbane Road

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by samfrost93
Thanks for the response.

I would argue the LGW long haul cancellations was not actually related to this trip, it's interesting to discuss these things and find out is going on in general. For example, LGW -> JFK is now being operated by Evelop!

I do accept that there are two threads which could have been placed into one, I should've searched for the blocked seats thread.

Having said that, I assume a lot of visitors to FlyerTalk are unregistered guests. Posts like "And really, how many new threads do we need to have about this single trip?" aren't the kind of friendly responses that will urge them to become a member. Feel free to shoot me a PM if it's bothering you, or even just be a bit softer in your response. No need to be rude in my opinion.

I guess part of what keeps a forum active is repetition in some respects though. I bet nearly every single question has been asked at some point. If we kept telling people it's not okay to post, won't that just end all new activity on the forum?
Couldn't agree more. It's an a extra thread for someone looking for advice, isn't what this forum is for? Post away