FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Sep 4, 2019, 2:57 am
Ori Kuper

AMEX USA: Business and personal AMEX USA cards referrals :)

Hello!
PM me, and I'd gladly send you a referral for any one or more of those great American Express USA options:

1. The AMEX USA Business Gold Rewards Card
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $5000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!

2. The AMEX USA Rewards Gold Personal Card (aka Premier Rewards Gold Card)
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $2,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $250 annual fee.

3. The AMEX USA EveryDay Personal Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 15,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership! Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

4. The AMEX USA Blue Business Plus Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership! Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

As well as for any of the following other 14 AMEX USA personal (5-18) or 10 AMEX USA business (19-28) cards:

5. Amex Blue Cash Everyday Personal
Upon approval, you can earn $200 back after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $0 annual fee!

6. Everyday Preferred Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 20,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $1,000 spend As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.

7. Blue Cash Preferred Card
Upon approval, you can earn $300 credit after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.

8. Cash Magnet Card
Upon approval, you can earn $200 credit after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

9. Platinum Card
Upon approval, you can earn 60,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $5,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $550 annual fee.

10. Green Card
Upon approval, you can earn 15,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

11. Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
Upon approval, you can earn 75,000 MB points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

12. Delta Reserve Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 miles + 10,000 MQMs after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

13. Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 miles after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $195 annual fee.

14. Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 miles after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

15. Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 miles after you use your new card to make $500 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

16. Hilton Honors Card
Upon approval, you can earn 100,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

17. Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
Upon approval, you can earn 150,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.

18. Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
Upon approval, you can earn 150,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $4,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

19. Marriott Bonvoy Business Card
Upon approval, you can earn 75,000 MB points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $125 annual fee.

20. Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 30,000 miles after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. / $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase . As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

21. Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 35,000 miles + 5,000 MQMs after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase . As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $195 annual fee.

22. Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 miles + 10,000 MQMs after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

23. Hilton Honors Business Card
Upon approval, you can earn 125,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.24. SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn $250 credit after you use your new card to make $5,000 in purchases. + $250 credit w/ addi $10,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

25. Business Platinum Card
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make $10,000 in purchases. + 25,000 Membership RewardsŪ points w/ addi $10,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $595 annual fee.

26. Business Green Rewards Card
Upon approval, you can earn 5,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after you use your new card to make 1st purchase As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

27. Plum Card
Upon approval, you can earn Up to $600 credit: $200 credit per $10,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $250 annual fee.

28. Lowe's Business Rewards Card
Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 points after you use your new card to make $200 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

Thanks to and happy AMEXing and flying to all!!
Ori Kuper.