FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking Flights, Rooms, Cars, Cruises, Activities through Chase/Expedia portal.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 7:16 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by coloradotraveler
Thank you, Happy. Yes I have a lot to learn about this points game . But I’ve been willing to do that by asking such questions on this forum and my posts have helped me get more and more familiar with how it works. Probably the most confusing thing to learn where where all I could transfer our chase points to begin with. If I save our family of four a chunk of my asking all these questions , getting clarification , etc , it is all worth the amount of research and learning I’ve had to do thus far . And I’m starting way in advance since we don’t plan to go until July 2020.

Thanks again for the comparisons . It was indeed puzzling on when an award might show up on Krisflyer , etc .
Worth to note is Virgin Atlantic is also an UR transfer partner.

Google Virgin Atlantic Flying Club redemption on Delta flights to Hawaii you should be able to find quite a few articles for this is one of the "Sweet Spots" of Virgin Atlantic program.

Yes, there are many ways to use the UR pts. Good for you to start the learning process early. Though you may not have too much time to wait for the redemption on popular destinations - many people start their bookings 10 to 11 months out. For the prime traveling periods (School Holidays such as Jul) award seats go fast.