FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Sep 3, 2019, 6:51 pm
rish

The hotel upgraded us from a BV to an ocean facing OWGV for our last night here and we've been given a late checkout for right until before our departure.

Additionally, DJ Snake arrived last evening - the first celebrity who received an exclusive welcome wit music and flower garlands. We saw his arrival from Peacock Alley while enjoying our canapes.

Our dinner at Peacock Alley last night was one of the best so far. They had our table decorated for us, and since we were the only folks dining there at that time they played our country's music without asking and the wife and I got to dance by the seaside. I think it was a very reasonably priced destination dining experience!

Someone had also commented about the Peri Peri chicken at The Ledge earlier. Thanks for that review. We tried that the night before and it was one of the best kinds of chicken we've ever had. It was huge in size as well and did not leave us hungry.

I have a lot of photos of the villa decor, of food items we ordered and drinks as well. Please let me know if there's anything folks are interested in.

In Villa Dining does not have a delivery fees, and is only subject to service charge and taxes just like everything else at the resort.