FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to use AerClub miles posted to Avios.com account
Old Sep 3, 2019, 6:17 am
mccartje

Originally Posted by nwflyboy
I'm unable to log in to my account on avios.com. Is this website still functional, or is it just me? When I attempt to log in, it just coughs up this message "We seem to be experiencing some difficulties. Please try again later." It has been doing this for hours.

Is this the level of reliability I should expect with this website and this program? Admittedly, I'm new to avios (not new to redeeming on other systems). The avios programs seem, well, to be honest, overly complicated, somewhat clunky and strange to me. Maybe that's just me or maybe I'll come to love it someday.

Anyone else able to log in to avios.com? (I assume that's where I need to go to investigate Aer Lingus award bookings...no?). Thanks.
There are known issues with some users logging into avios.com using their aerclub credentials. I've never had an issue but plenty of others (including my other half) have, often to do with username and/or password characters etc.

Booking flights on avios.com has always been pretty painless for me but the management subsequently is very annoying having to call EI to manage your booking (seat selection, adding FF number etc).