FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seeing the flight menu online
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2019, 5:52 am
OzTennis

Originally Posted by ft101
The Glasgow lounge has a reputation as being one of the best in the network and the food always hits the mark (even taking into account my personal gripe of too many curry/spicy dishes). The timing of the Glasgow flights mean it'll be lunch or dinner on the ground so I hope the OP's partner can find something to his taste. If on the early afternoon flight they also also have the option of snacks in the A380 bar once onboard.
Glasgow lounge is superb; we get to the lounge well before the flight to Dubai 1.00 pm'ish and eat a hearty meal from the excellent selection and don't have much on the plane. We usually don't eat much in Dubai as it's the poorest lounges we've encountered; eat on the flight to and from Oz. We've only sampled the lounges at Glasgow, Melbourne, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Dubai and for our tastes I'd rank them in that order with Melbourne not far behind Glasgow. I have been caught out with trying to see the menus in the month(s) before flight; appear same month as said.