FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] BKK->SYD May/Jun 2020 Qantas F $548 USD Round Trip
Old Sep 2, 2019, 1:47 am
thewolfofpoints

Originally Posted by Lexolot
Hi guys,

So QF rightly cancelled my booking (according to QF there was a few hundred impacted). As I’d booked my ticket thru Travel2be, it’s been very stressful just trying to get some responses from them.

They keep pawning me off to QF citing that it’s QF job to issue me a refund which I knew was a total bs. Then I called them again relaying that Travel2be needs to contact QF industry representative. They told me they don’t have the manpower to make outbound call to QF and told me to call their HQ in Madrid. Their HQ number doesn’t seem to be working.

I was was very stressed and desperate. Gave QF another call and they said that they had put in a remark with the waiver code. The lady I spoke to put one in again in another format.

To this date, Travel2be is still adamant that they don’t see any waiver code and claimed that they can’t help me.

What do I do? Please help!

Thanks all!
I'm sorry but you knew there was a 99% chance that this would happen. I would just be patient and not stress about it, eventually you'll get the money back.