FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 1, 2019, 3:07 pm
Tiger_lily

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
BA647 EFL-LHR 31/8/19 Band 4 Rest of the day

Menu - yep it was the cod

So, we’d actually decided to chance our arms with something a bit different, so Mr TL & I ordered a Hindu special meal and below is what we ended up with.

We got the salad starter as per the main menu. On the top right was a cucumber/tomato/pepper/fennel thing in some sort of humous type sauce. Very odd and not that tasty to be fair.

The main from left to right was a Dahl, a bit dry but very tasty. It looked like it was made from Puy lentils. Pilau rice in the centre, and to the right, an aubergine and I think cottage cheese or maybe Quorn concoction in a spicy tomato and onion sauce. Whatever it was had taken the flavour of the sauce, so it was hard to tell It was very nice though.

Dessert was a fruit and natural/Greek yoghurt compote. I stole the cheese plate from my son as well (well actually, he couldn’t wait to offload it).

Verdict: not bad!

The child meal was the same chicken escalope, mash & veg in post 1141.

Service on the flight was hit and miss. The purser knew someone on staff travel in J and spent far too long talking to her instead of doing her job.

Last edited by Tiger_lily; Sep 16, 2019 at 4:18 pm