FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - advice on booking M&M bargain business fare w/o surcharges
Old Aug 31, 2019, 3:44 pm
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
No, you have to log into Miles & More going through the link on the Eurowings site. But I think right at the moment, we are on the threshold of a new month, so there might be a few changes coming there. Maybe hang on a couple days or so until the new offers, if there are any, are loaded. I will have a look myself in a couple of days. These days I am never sure how to or where to find the page that shows the latest mileage bargains.

ETA - looking at it in German, neither SEA nor YVR were listed as mileage bargains with EW and anyway, booking finished tonight. Maybe next month, starting in just a few hours, may have a different offer? Have a think about the Early Bird offer too, which for certain long haul flights can be booked just 30 instead of 90 days out. These are 30,000 miles round trip on nonstop flights in economy. I would leave no stone unturned, check everything out.

Sorry, just checked the conditions for Early Bird and once again neither SEA or YVR are eligible destinations for this offer. Just hand on and see what September brings.

Last edited by Concerto; Aug 31, 2019 at 3:52 pm Reason: more info