FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Bali Jimbaran Master Thread [merged]
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2019, 10:56 am
AAExPlat

Programs: AA LT Plat, UA 1k/1mm+, National EE, IC Plat, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Are these no longer distinct wings? have they been renamed or moved? or are they just using it at the moment since the Club wing has been closed?

Is the beach still dirty with trash and dead fish often washing ashore? or have they addressed that issue now?

Is it true that kids under 12 are not permitted in the club lounge during evening happy hour?

Outside of the room renovations, it seems like nothing else at the hotel has been updated in the past year or two...is that correct?
1) Still distinct wings
2) Hotel is using Singaraja wing as Club Wing while Club Wing is getting renovated.
3) Beach is clean in the summer due to swell, but dirtier in the winter.
4) Kids under 12 not permitted in Club at happy hour. Has always been that way.
5) Incorrect. Taman Gita has been completely revamped including extra outdoor seating, and they have remodeled some of the common areas.

All in all, I still think this property is a pass nowadays, especially given some of the extra changes listed above. I do think however that Jimbaran Gardens is not a bad place to eat although I will concede there are so many better ones. On our most recent stay (June/July), we stayed elsewhere in Jimbaran and apart from one dinner at KO and one at JG, we ate mostly at Nalayan and the Four Seasons. Pricy? Yes...but amazingly good.