FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying DL to LAX, can I get to any priority pass restaurants?
Old Aug 29, 2019, 12:57 pm
downinit

You would need to exit security to get to T1, but there should be an airside shuttle to TBIT. Despite being the 'international terminal', there is no requirement to be flying internationally as there would be in many airports outside of the USA. One does not ever formally exit the USA, so there is no sterile area past immigration for outbound passengers who are exiting the USA (since there is no outbound immigration line at all).

I would highly advise PF Changs over Rock n Brews. While I am no fan of PF, there is a lot more seating available and it is more relaxing than Rock n Brews. Being able to get there airside is also a benefit, depending on how busy the security is (T1 is almost always busy). I am also pretty sure that Rock n Brews ripped me off on my last PP visit, only deducting $18 instead of $28. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry to catch my flight and I was not sure at the time what the benefit was supposed to be.