FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Places to liquidate JUST MCGC
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2019, 12:46 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by radonc1
i tell them I would like to buy a MO for $800 (say).
"I have 4 debit cards but they have a limit of $200 on each."
"Please let me swipe the card before you enter the $200 amount so that I can change the method of payment. If you don't wait, the cash register will think my card is a credit card and reject it."

When I am done doing my thing, then I tell the CSR to go ahead and enter the $200 amount.

If they listen, you are good to go.(presuming they know how to do debit card transactions when buying a MO. I am still dealing with one site on that, but I hope to get it corrected very soon).

Just to add, if the store is a non-player, it saves so much time because they will tell me to take a hike after the first statement
If I tried doing that at 98/100 Wallys near me Id be leaving empty handed. Yea its that bad, Id do Wally only if Im doing a 1 card swipe using a Visa. And since my other outlets charge apx the same it doesnt pay to waste my time at Wallys, except for 1 where I can do 2 @ 500 or 4 @ 200 if timed right maybe 2 different shifts in 1 day. But basically Ive written Wally off. It was nice while it lasted