FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Shutdown Thread
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:11 am
DjRocket

Originally Posted by radonc1
You always have to remember why Serve and BB exist.....
Thanks. Right, Serve is not designed for MSing, and I was responding to a suggestion to use it as a payment method. So looks like heavy hitters who use it either have some unpublished tricks up their sleeve or simply found right amounts of volume to spread out between multiple accounts that they manage to keep. The main question though, looks like from many of us, was how is it possible to be hitting 200k a month (as some report) when every method of payment in high volume is said to lead to a shutdown. Answering as "YMMV, experiment, research, trial & error, etc....." is perfectly fine, just wondering if there's a method that stands out more than others all things being equal. And yes, understood, there are multiple variables at play depending on individual cases, but in general, It sounds like paying with standard bank accounts is the way to go. With the Simon deal I cranked up my deposits into dozens of K per week and bracing myself for shutdowns like Puerto Rico for Dorian. I doubt all will happen at the same time if at all, but at least will give me a better idea of a red line in my settings.