FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread
Old Aug 28, 2019, 12:57 am
rieuwa

Programs: UA 1MM GS, Delta Skymiles Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Couldn't have asked for a more special crossing of 1MM on my recent ICN-SFO flight, a flight that has been a constant fixture in my life for the past few years. I'd sent a short note to GS earlier in the week sharing my excitement of the upcoming flight.

It started off fun having the same crew as I'd had on the outbound; after champagne and congratulations from the flight attendants during boarding, at the tail end of boarding the pilot came out with a hefty set of documentation about the flight, and an amazing signed flight plan and annotated United North-Mid Pacific Orientation Chart showing the exact 1 million mile crossing location (similar to what some have shared previously in this thread). After a really nice chat and photo in the cockpit, snuck in a peek at the crew rest area in the front of the 787.

Thanks United for making this flight ultra-special, and ultra-thanks to the FAs and pilots/FO who dedicated some of their precious time to share in my overexcitement.