FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Virgin's Setup at MAN
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2019, 10:18 pm
In2ishn
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Originally Posted by ND76
1. How far is the airport railway station from T2? On this note, where are the hotel shuttles located (I'm arriving the night before by train and staying at the Marriott near MAN).

2. The VS website reports that it uses check-in positions 42-47, but then states that it does not have a premium desk. Does this mean that VS doesn't have a Flying Club Gold/Delta Sky Priority desk (I am a Delta Platinum).

3. As I am a Delta Platinum, will VS grant me fast track security access? If I have to go through regular security, how long would this take in the 8 am hour on a Sunday?

4. I take it that the Escape Lounge in T2 is for Upper Class pax only (I am flying PE). Does the Escape Lounge offer a breakfast buffet with hot items like sausage and bacon? I found a site to pre-book access to this lounge for 28 quid, which would be a good deal if they have a good breakfast on offer.

5. How many minutes before scheduled departure does VS commence boarding?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
DL Plat gives you Fast Track and lounge access. It really is too bad VS doesn’t have a real Clubhouse there. They put most lounges to shame.