FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United app no longer shows available first class seats?
Old Aug 25, 2019, 3:06 pm
The Mikado

Programs: United MileagePlus / Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Could you describe what you did in the past that worked the way you desired?
Yes, I opened the United app on my iPad, I then selected “Book”, selected my departure and arrival airports, selected one-way or round-trip, selected my travel date(s), selected Economy/Premium Economy, Business, or First (in my case, First), selected number of adults, and then “Search flights”.

Once the list of first class or “mixed” flights (those with at least one segment with no FC) appears, I then look at the individual flights available. If I select a flight and choose “seat map”, only the coach seats appear and FC is grayed-out. In order to see the available FC seats, I have to select a flight and run through the process as if I had already made the decision to book that flight.

Up until 2 months ago or so, I was able to look at the full FC and coach seat maps while just browsing the flights.
Originally Posted by TomMM
Searching flights by what seats are available. That's an interesting concept.
So glad you find it so.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 25, 2019 at 4:02 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member