FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crediting different segments to different (UA/partner) FF programs? [Merged]
Old Aug 24, 2019, 6:32 am
Voldoo

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Alaska 75K, United Platinum
One Reservation - Multiple FF accounts?

I found a multi-City routing on Google Flights that includes the following segments:

LAX-CSX-PEK (operated by HU)
PEK-TPE-MNL-ROR (Operated by HU, BR, UA)
ROR-GUM-NRT-PEK (Operated by UA,NH)
PEK-CTU-LAX (Operated by HU)

The flight seems to only be bookable on the UA website which seems odd to me considering the majority of the miles flown are on HU; phone agents were not able to ticket the routing for me but I was able to book this in United.com

I chose NOT to book this flight while logged-into my frequent flyer account because I want to know if it's possible to add different FF numbers for the different segments. For example, I'd want to credit the HU flights to Alaska Airlines and then credit the other flights to probably SQ or NH since I don't think I'll get any PQD with United for this ticket. Is this possible? Would I just request the addition of my FF nubmers at the airports when checking in or can this be done in advance? If I can't credit to multiple programs, will I be able to credit to at least one of them?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew