FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One World Y flights 10k miles each. Where to credit to score 2 domestic flights?
Old Aug 23, 2019, 2:59 pm
Mwenenzi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wariobahn
Hey
Me and a friend have 10k miles long haul flights in full Y fare class on Qatar/AA. Where should we credit these (which FF program) so we can get one domestic flight each for free (Seattle -DC/NYC pref)?

Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by wariobahn
Yeah I checked it out but IMO information is incorrect there. It says CX will charge 10k miles while the Asia Miles calculator shows 15k miles. So I thought might turn to the great FT community for what is the best Oneworld FFP for domestic redemptions in economy class. ^_^
What is the full route?
Is it really full Y booking class (often very expensive) or generic Y economy, so a lower fare booking class?

What ffp's are you a member of now?
Home airport/country?
One trip is not a good basis of selecting a ffp
FF miles are not equal to earn or burn. If awards are the objective earn to burn (including cash award surcharges) is the consideration.

The web site wheretocredit is nothing to with award cost. Its about earning.
For awards very general guide. https://www.awardhacker.com/#f=SEA&t...=0&c=y&s=1&p=1. But you need to look at the detailed ffp rules

Oneworld:- Deciding on a Oneworld Frequent Flyer Program? Help is here

Be mindful of expiry Miles/Points that Do and Don't Expire. Click to open the wiki.

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Aug 23, 2019 at 3:10 pm