FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Aug 22, 2019, 9:49 am
NightFury1

Originally Posted by WorldTravl
I upgraded to a grand reef villa for 400$ next year. Since the reef villa is a free "downgrade" could I get refunded 200$?
You paid already?

Originally Posted by rish
Is the new rate of $300++ pp per way only for reservations in 2020? I have a reservation coming up from August 31st and wondering if they will charge me the old rate or if I can get them to charge me the new rate only.
I didn't ask that part, but you should double check.

Also, I was able to reconfirm that the $370++ RT rate is honored (Managed to save that $8++ x2). Along with saving money from the free OWV that would have costed me $2500... Guys... I think I'm going to Terra!

Originally Posted by jphripjah
The Rock was never (or almost never) open when I was there. Never made it to Yasmeen. The Ledge menu changed daily though some items seem to be standards. The Peri Peri chicken was very good and reasonably priced for the size of it. As was the tuna.

The appetizers are all very small but every one I had was good. The pork and crab grill stickers are two small stickers and they only charged me $12 for them and a few nights later they were priced at $12 on the menu. The Jamaican chicken appetizer is two small chicken wings.

Here's the menu from the first night I was there back in July.
Thank you!

Last edited by NightFury1; Aug 22, 2019 at 9:57 am