FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New UA Destinations coming soon Rumors
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2019, 4:06 pm
N104UA

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
If I had to guess the DEN route, it will be a seasonal flight to CDG.
Originally Posted by GBadger
DEN-AMS would be niiiiiiice....
For DEN, I could definitely see UA making the LHR flight year round. However UA does say 'New Routes' so let's hope it is actually new, below are my guesses in order of likelihood, my assumption is that it is a TATL flight to a Star Alliance hub for connecting traffic:
1. DEN-MUC (UA has had great success with the FRA flight, basically full every day, would be a nice compliment to the daily 359 on LH and also make sense due to the LH build up at MUC)
2. DEN-ZRH (See reasons above but for LX connections, I also understand WK has had good success on their DEN-ZRH flight)
T-3. DEN-AMS (a mechanic told me he has heard rumors of this and he was correct before LHR was announced)
T-3. DEN-EZE (same rumor as AMS )
5. DEN-PEK (New airport in PEK may give more slots and this allows Air China connections)
6. DEN-DUB (seasonal, due to number of tourists to Ireland)
7. DEN-PTY (as UA has now twice announced this as a new route, so third time is a charm)
​​​​​8. DEN-CDG (I don't think this will happen as UA has been focusing on growing to Star Alliance hubs from DEN but could decide to give DY a run for their money)
9. DEN-PVG
10. DEN-HKG
11. DEN-YMM (or basically any other airport in Canada with a 50 seat RJ, as UA has announced new Intl route before for it to be an RJ to Canada)

​​​​​I would love a DEN-AKL/SYD flight but I doubt this will ever happen.

​​​