FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Latvia to Canada - LH and AC in Y and J
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2019, 11:03 am
canforce

Programs: AC
After a few days at home and an event in Ottawa it was time to head back to Latvia.

I would be taking the exact trip back but mirrored.

I had once again bought up to Business for the same price as on the way out. Checkin was a breeze and within a few minutes I was through security and on my way to the Maple Leaf Lounge.

I found the perfect seat directly above my gate. My 787 was once again coming in from Vancouver and arrived in Montreal 10 minutes ahead of schedule.

And decided that a Caesar would be nice. Air Canada has a bar with a bartender in this MLL. It took a bit longer to get a drink than the make it yourself but the quality was far superior.

I passed the time in the lounge by chatting with my wife online and watching a few tv episodes on Netflix. Before long it was time to head down to the flight.

Boarding was quick and painless and I was quickly in my seat for the 7 hour flight across the atlantic.

AC 874
YUL - FRA
787-9
Sched Dep: 1905 Actual: 1912
Sched Arr: 0750 Actual: 0820

Menus and predeparture drinks were handed out as soon as I sat down. The inflight service director introduced herself to every single passenger as well by name.

Menu

Wine Menu

Other available drinks

Breakfast menu

After making my choice and settling in we left nearly ontime for our trip across the pond.

I did a little bit of plane spotting on the way to the runway.

Not sure why but I love the look of the A330

There were 3 Qatar airways aircraft in Montreal

I am a fan of the new AC champagne

This time some Big Bang theory