FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First flight with United (LHR -> EWR -> MCO) What to expect?
Old Aug 20, 2019, 10:56 am
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by samfrost93
Hi all,

I have my first flight with United coming up on September 7. I'll be flying from LHR -> EWR -> MCO. International Polaris Business and then domestic First.

I have to change terminals at EWR, will I have to collect bags and re-check or will that be taken care of?

What is the lounge situation for United at LHR?

I'll be on a 767, how would you rate Polaris Business on that? I can't find many reviews for 767 Polaris Business online!

Thanks in advance, and apologies for any stupid questions!
These threads may help (especially the thread wikis)
Consolidated Connection time/logistics-Domestic & International at EWR

EWR Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

There are two 763 configurations UA uses today for LHR-EWR, by Sept 15, 2019, UA will be just the High-J version. On 7 Sept there may be a chance of the non-High-J
Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on 763 High J (46/22/43/56) Polaris+PP
Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a 767-300 (30/46/138)- Polaris seat

Same business class seats, just more in the High-J

Perhaps a chance of Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on 763 (Reconfig2-class International) -- this will show as orange seats on the seatmap.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 20, 2019 at 11:07 am Reason: 2-1-2 763 version