FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Kyoto REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2019, 2:35 am
nexusCFX

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
I always stay at Suiran or the RC Kyoto but I have 48K points orphaned in WoH so I'll probably top it up to 60K and book a couple nights here for Nov 2020 when the booking window opens as this is probably the most interesting Hyatt property for me and if I were to predict any property to go above 30K points in the future it'd be this one. Excited to hear people's experiences in the coming months once it opens. It'd be nice if Hyatt had some actual images of the place on their website.
Originally Posted by justned
Changing my 7th day Osaka Mikayo Marriott to this. Then I will have 5 night at Ritz Kyoto, 1 night at Suiran, and last night at Park Hyatt Kyoto in Nov.
Not to go too off topic but Suiran is a resort (no guaranteed late check-out) and has very few rooms. Based on my experience having stayed there several times you probably won't be able to get a late check-out, and I personally don't think it's worth staying there for a single night because you end up doing 3 or 4PM to 12PM the next day, not even 24hrs. Go 2 nights at Suiran or 2 nights here.

Last edited by nexusCFX; Aug 18, 2019 at 2:40 am