FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help me find a new luggage travel system
View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2019, 10:52 am
chipmaster

Location: 42.1% in PDX , 49.9% in PVG & 8% in the air somewhere
Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, UA 1K, AS MVP GLD 75K, DL Pt
For my daily travel its a BR international four wheeler, a tumi for laptop ( 2x ), chargers, misc stuff. Works for weekly business travel, can even managed two weeks with a little onsite handwash.

Bringing a pro Full-frame body would be a challenge especially with any 2.8 lens if more than one, that usually goes into a separate camera backpack LowePro with respect charger etc ( me D5/D810 with 24-70 and 70-200, Nikon 1 and 6.7-10). I've decided to just go iPhone these days, but have lost a few better photo ops, but hey got the smartphone picture, LOL For camera bags that is even more a wide variety of bags driven by gear, what lens carried and personal style of carry/style. Then main stream lowePro and limited offerings have spawned a host of new bags, too many, need to go to a brick mortar place with your gear and really try them. Becomes as personal as pants/shirts, buy costco generic and be disappointed or easily satisfied ( me ) or go do the leg work for what works with you https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/B...6/N/4075788794 OMG that is a lot of bags to consider