FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Minimum Connecting Time at London Gatwick - both easyJet flights Edinburgh / Bordeaux
Old Aug 15, 2019, 5:06 am
xtine08

Programs: Emirates
Minimum Connecting Time at London Gatwick - both easyJet flights Edinburgh / Bordeaux

Hi all,

I know this must've been asked a million times - I've surfed various threads but can't seem to find a suitable answer!

I have initially flights booked to Bordeaux for a wedding next week, and due to having to attend a funeral I now have to fly to Edinburgh last minute. I'm just figuring out whether 1 hour 15 mins would be sufficient timing for a connecting flight at Gatwick?

So here's the plan:
Edinburgh flight arrives to London at 17:15pm
Bordeaux flight leaves London at 18:55pm

I will only have a hand-carry and will have checked in online. Assuming both inbound and outbound will be in the North terminal at Gatwick (and touch wood there won't be any delays!) and that gate closes at around 18:30, would 1 hour 15 minutes be enough for me to go through security? The earlier option is at 13:15pm which gets me in nice and early but it also means I will just have an hour at the funeral

Thanks so much in advance - as this is the final flight to Bordeaux on Friday I'm anxious not to miss it as I am the bridesmaid at the wedding and am already missing the rehearsal dinner on Friday!

Best,