FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS AMEX Premium - longer fee waiver possible?
Old Aug 15, 2019, 4:05 am
highupinthesky

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by fassy
And as a side note, the customer service at AMEX is just great. No wait times on the phone, always very helpful agents, not a single time they were not able to fix my issues.
While the SEB Master Card team.... well... as long as you just use the card and never have to talk to them fine. But if you got a problem make sure to bring some time and be prepared to train your frustration tolerance.
I agree that AMEX is quick to pick up the phone, but beyond that their customer service sucks. I have problems with the online access to transactions. I've been calling them multiple times over the last couple of months and every time the answer is they will ask the technical team to look into the problem, but I don't get a ticket number or any followup or any ETA on a fix. All they offer is I check to see whether it's fixed in a couple of days and otherwise call them again at which time the history repeat itself again.
I also have had issues with late payment from the company on my corporate AMEX card. What AMEX told me on the phone and what happened in reality were 2 very different stories.

For the SAS Mastercard I can write to them in the online portal and normally there is an answer within 24 hours. In 50% of the cases they don't misunderstand the issue and fix it first time.