FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]
Old Aug 10, 2019, 3:48 am
Mr. Vker

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by t3ame
​​​​​​That’s indeed sad news, hearing they cut down on the breakfast. Anything else that changed?
I had them send me the menu earlier this year plus the confirmation that thebreakfast is included (either paying in cash or as platinum amenity). On this menu, Prosecco and Mimosa are listed.
I will be there in 3 weeks and could stand not to get a Prosecco but would be a bit sad if also other items would have been removed/moved to a chargeable list.

I hope that is the only negative so far!!

It is. The snorkeling has been great. I will try to figure out a way to post to my GoPro account-but sharks, and just about all marine fish you want to see. Lunch at Crust was great. Our butler set an entire itinerary of dinners for us. My wife is making some minor changes. I freaking love the room...any room I can angle the TV to my field of view with an Ipad is a room I am going to love!