FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2019, 10:24 am
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by Toshbaf
31. (1983) Yes!!! Your signature Blackened Tri-Tips BBQ Sandwich has earned you an invitation to compete in the American Royal World Series of Barbecue being held this year in Kansas City, MO. Better yet, your travel agent has informed you that there’s an airline that offers a direct two-stop flight from Los Angeles into Kansas City’s Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport, much more convenient than Kansas City International (MCI) which is located 20 miles out of town. Name the airline, enroute stops and aircraft type you’ll be flying upon.

Air Midwest, Jetstream 31, stopping in Phoenix and Amarillo. I'll admit that I have a big feeling that the Jetstream 31 is not correct. The range is too short for Kansas City to Los Angeles without stopping about 3 times unless on a ferry flight carrying little or no cargo or passengers.

Whoa, Nellie! Serious thinking outside the box here, T ^ I like it, but alas, we're looking for a different airline and equipment on this one. One of the stops for this flight was indeed Phoenix, however. Keep plugging away!