FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This is a pre-judging announcement
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2019, 9:46 am
Railbob

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by roberino

I was wearing smart trousers and shirt when I went to pick up some lunch from Tesco near a customer site. Another customer asked me where the pita bread was and I said “probably the bread aisle” in a sarcastic tone. She replied “now wonder Tesco is in trouble if you’re the kind of person that works for them”. At this point multiple fireworks went off in my head and my unreasonable side nearly took over, but I managed to control myself and said “the people that work here are the ones wearing badges that say Tesco on them.”
Something similar happened to me quite a few years ago in B&Q , I was walking through the store looking for some items and as I was wearing a shirt and tie some “Lady “ started to shout “excuse me “ very loudly . I of course had no idea that she was talking to me, she then walked up to me and demanded to know why I was ignoring her and that I take her to the electrical aisle , I replied that I had no idea where it was and she should go and ask a member of B&Q staff, I liked how the steam came out of her ears.
Strange thing is I now work there part time after I retired from the Police.