FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Europe Business Class Airfrance Menus - Dissapearing/ Change on the KLM menus
Old Aug 9, 2019, 9:35 am
Porcepic

Programs: FB Plat
Originally Posted by AlexBelt
I just noticed recently that the AF has withdrawn the menus on Business Class on the European flights (except those longer like SVO-TLV, etc). I suppose is for cutting costs but I find it a little bit odd that they just give you the meal and you "don't really know what you're eating". Also the crew doesn't really explain you by themselves the content of the menu unless u ask for it.
Is it confirmed? I knew about all the issues with menus not being loaded or not corresponding to the real catering, hence could it be that they temporarily stopped giving menus until they have solved issues with their supply chain? If it were for cost-cutting, I would be surprised they would remove menus in J-MH and not on Y-LH.

Anyway I would only feel uncomfortable with that (my opinion is simply that it should be part of the DNA of a French airline to take into account food very seriously - including giving menus to "announce" the meals), but it may be more of a problem for people suffering from allergies.