FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The hotel's reaction to the forgotten thing in the room
Old Aug 8, 2019, 10:41 am
SacTownGuy

Originally Posted by HRSPGPutnik
Exactly what I meant!
I didn't expect them to cover the cost, but I thought the hotel would do its best to arrange delivery. All they were willing to do was hand over the charger to the delivery man if I arranged a pickup at their location. That bothered me.

But it's not worth my time anymore. I will buy a new charger tomorrow and I will no longer use the services of that hotel in the future. Thanks everyone for the comments.
You acknowledge there was a language issue in another post. Maybe if you had been able to communicate in their language you could have gotten them to send via a cheaper shipping method!? To no longer stay at that hotel because of your carelessness seems hilarious. The hotel is probably happy to have one less overly-high maintenance guest. As a business owner I love when high maintenance customers tell us they won't come back because these type of customers sometimes become rude toward my employees (probably not knowingly) because they live in their own little self-entitled bubble. This might not apply to you so don't take it personal.