FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Named Favorite Airline in North America at the 2019 The Trazees Awards
Old Aug 7, 2019, 6:02 pm
Mikey Mike Mike

Programs: BA Exec Club - Demoted to Bronze and re-promoted to Silver alongside AC Elite 50K (gold) in 2022
The best in N America makes me smile!! Outside of the top 10 and best of the worst!

I think regardless of age and generation, the degradation in service, food, densified seating, high prices, knorr packet soups in the club lounge, and the worst on time performance in N America are not really reasons for an accolade like this.

I respect the right for awards to be given by any organisation who think them worthy - if AC are the best - i really dread to think who the worst are. (Yeah-I know about swoop, Flair and others) Given we pay top dollar for AC - I really think they could give more. Change a menu perhaps (same menu to the UK in economy for the last couple of years), same menu to SF in biz for the last year, no IPA to SFO (but you can to YVR) as it's not a premium Biz route!

I thought BA as my national carrier was bad until I started to use AC. (yes I can go back to the UK) but I really feel that my new "home" carrier could do SO much better with a little effort and a few dollars. (unless the shareholders and the CEO really are the point of their whole existence as the national flag carrier)