FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2019, 10:55 am
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by jrl767
Both Seat 2A and jlemon are almost obsessive about mentioning the existence of First Class, so I tend to use the absence of that mention as a way to narrow the field....
I think you might want to look up "obsessive" in the dictionary, J - when, that is, you can find time to break away from **REALLY** wondering how much of your F travel over the past 10 years has been attributable to being on FT. Now that sounds obsessive...

As to First Class travel in questions, its mention occasionally adds to the... ambiance of the scene we set as part of our questions. After all, you wouldn't want the questions to be presented in just sterile, black and white facts would you? That said, I also find that by mentioning First Class as part of the question, it can occasionally provide more detail than I care to give. As it is, our core participants - of which you are certainly one - are way too well versed in these things to give away too many clues.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Aug 7, 2019 at 12:30 pm