FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Serve master thread (2017-2023)
View Single Post
Old Aug 1, 2019, 3:26 pm
DBFL

Originally Posted by beast7276
Not that you need someone to tell you this, but the best advice anyone can give you is to not read anything RedSun types.

The limits are as stated - 2.5k/day. You can load 1.5k/1k at WM within the rules. Each store is it's own entity so you have to figure out whether they'll be ok with it. Plenty do it with no issue and plenty can't do it because of store specific/CSR specific policies.

Either way - your serve is going to be canned in the next round of bans - enjoy it while you can.
Thanks. And yeah, I’m aware that I shouldn’t listen to him.

I’m sure I’ll get shut down during the next wave of Serve shutdowns. And it appears that it can happen whether you do small amounts of MS or large. So if I’m going to get shutdown anyway, why not get the most of it while I can?

I was basically looking for input as to what WM will allow. I don’t want to burn a good liquidation spot trying to find out what the limits are. So since it can vary by store or region, I know I can at least do $1k loads at the stores I’ve been going to. The NM stores have been very easy to deal with here, so I have plenty of options. Maybe next time I get a chatty CSR I can find out what they will allow.