FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Executive Car Rental at TPA
View Single Post
Old Aug 1, 2019, 11:24 am
dwbf11
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Edmund Jurgelewicz
Received Mid-sized rental on Priceline for $150.73. After getting home my credit card charge was for $470.66. To my knowledge everything was fine, other than an fee we were told that we must get the toll up-charge because it was something smart to do. 2 women told us that there are 2 bridge tolls to Clearwater beach, so it was a minimum of $10 x 2 each way, and more if your going N or S to Tarpin Springs or St. Pete's. We did not pass a toll our whole week of driving. We were also told that there were no human cash folk, it was all automatically computer controlled. After thinking about this for a while realized I was a big sucker. That these are 2 sales women with no moral or ethical code, and would sell a stranger anything. We'll buyer beware! Do not buy from Executive Car Rental as it practices corrupt business practices.
Hi Edmund, I am moving your post to our general discussion page as you posted in the National Car Rental subforum, and your topic seems to be unrelated to National Car Rental.

-dwbf11
National Mod