FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 29 July 19: BA112 [JFK-LHR] incident in F cabin
Old Jul 31, 2019, 4:51 am
CatchFlightsNotFeelings
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond; VS Gold; Uber Diamond
Originally Posted by eugegall
I'm amazed how FT has got everyone together in this way. It really is amazing, albeit not the situation.

So If I was you, I would be going to a crappy tabloid as a group, with your video evidenced/statements and asking for a payday. You may end up getting £5/10k each for that type of story and evidence, which is way more than you'll eventually get from BA if anything at all.

In my opinion BA have had two opportunities to do the right thing and failed you all on both. One, when they could have asked this knob to leave the plane and two, within a few hours of you landing you should have all personally received a call to at least hold out their hand to say, we are aware and on the case, sorry. (This hasn't happened as far as I can tell)

IMO none of you owe BA anything over this so crack on, cash in and see where it goes.
TMZ or the Blaze would be interested. If you want, I have connections at both I'd be glad to share. TMZ more likely to pay.