FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG to Eliminate toiletries single use across all brands
Old Jul 30, 2019, 9:20 pm
OUTraveling

Programs: MARRIOTT TITANIUM / HILTON GOLD / UA SILVER / AMEX PLAT
Originally Posted by ricktoronto
As evidenced by the zero stories ever of this happening in less posh hotels (or any, let's be honest) some of which have provided dispensers for decades. So your thesis is someone pays $500 a night for a hotel room so they can vandalize the soap in a room that would take two seconds to trace back to them? Yesterday no hair dye. Today, hair dye, and here's the credit card and ID of the person who was in the room. Well, Clouseau, crime solved.

I can't figure out how seasoned travellers are unable to wash and shampoo without hotel amenities. I carry such items in luggage. Rarely do I bother with the little ones other than I have saved a few shave cream in tubes from CX shower rooms because they are small enough to pass the carry-on limit and are handy if you don't have a can of shave cream. I have one sewing kit from a Radisson Blu also.

Let's applaud for one moment at least, less plastic crap clogging the world.
I guess I am cynical.

We live in a world where people lick ice cream, teachers ejaculate on cookies, people refill airport soap dispenser with there own semen.

May I ask how you would know if is semen was in the coditioner or perhaps if a few packets of mayo was loaded in the lotion bottle?