FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tokyo 2020 Olympics discussion [consolidated]
Old Jul 30, 2019, 6:23 pm
evergrn

Originally Posted by Klarity7
I log into CoSport U.S. once or twice a day and every few days tickets show up. There is not pattern that I can see but was able to snag a single TakwonDo(Sp?) tickets and Handball tickets. I see basketball, handball, volleyball (both) and 3x3 basketball most often. Do also see a few others sports as well. They often appear to be single tickets. Hope that helps.
K7

I'm trying to figure out the CoSport thing. I've been in there several times over the past couple weeks, but I never see anything available. I just assumed that I missed my chances to get tix.
When you say tickets show up every few days, how are you looking?
The way I do it is I go in there, and I put a checkbox next to "Exclude Sold Out." When I do that, everything disappears.
Is this how you are doing it? Or do you leave out the "Exclude Sold Out" checkbox and instead take the time to look through every event?

Also, when the website says marathon is "sold out", that's just referring to the seats inside the stadium where the runners start and end the race, right? They're not doing tickets for watching along the course, are they? Then again, the specify that walking is a non-ticket event and yet they don't say that about marathon.