FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777 New First Class
View Single Post
Old Jul 30, 2019, 4:47 am
onlysuites
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by vsepr
OMG!! READ THIS!!
My travel date from FRA to DXB is 10 Aug 2019, booked on EK46, an A380, today, 30 July 2019 I check the award seat availability, there are award seats on EK44, the B777-300ER with new First Class!! Meaning only 2 weeks to the travel dates, EK will release the award seats!!! OMG!! I am so happy!! Other destinations like BRU, VIE also have award seats within 2 weeks of travel!! So the trick is to book in Business or First Class on another A380 flight first & change flight within 2 weeks of travel!!! HND do not have award seats on First Class on B777, only Business Class
FRA has the MOST award seats on all 3 flights, VIE sometimes have sometimes don't have on B777, BRU have 2 B777 flights, so have to book in Business Class first. OMG!! I am so excited!!
Thank you for this. I didn't know and has helped me out rather then leave the trip to the last minute. I don't understand what you mean by book business and change within 2 weeks? Do you mean if you have a ticketed First they release more seats on a 77W flight which are not available normally?