FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin BWI (Baltimore) airport [Master Thread]
Old Jul 29, 2019, 8:17 pm
Mr. Vker

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by CMK10
Room: Stayed here last week from Wednesday-Thursday. My only upgrade as a Titanium was to the Club Floor (though a quick check of the app showed that the hotel was sold out)

A very similar room to the one I had a year ago which feels a little substandard for a Westin, especially the bathroom

Lounge:

A pleasant space. Evneing snacks were Pork and Shrimp Lumpidas, fried plantains, a "club salad" with dressing, cake cheese and crackers

They also had a lot of candy and granola bars and snack mix out at all times

Elsewhere:

The indoor pool is actually pretty nice though the business center computer couldn't load or print a PDF which was annoying. I had used a CC free night here which is a good value but I still don't see how this hotel can command rates of $250+ for what it is.
The airport hotels near BWI are expensive during the week for business travelers. Cheap on the weekends. Very similar to IAD locations. I agree though-you aren't getting good value.