FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expedited screening with TSA Pre✓™ on Air Canada flights
Old Jul 28, 2019, 4:38 pm
HerpaYvr

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by lsquare
Anyone here able to keep laptop in bag with TSA-Pre? Someone told me that he doesn't have to take out his laptop if he have TSA-Pre on his boarding pass. Yet, my experience have been much different. Every time I go through security, despite having TSA-Pre on my boarding pass, I have to take out my iPad or laptop from my bag. Security told me that TSA-Pre doesn't give me the right to keep them in the bag.

Pre TSA, A lot better than CATSA ....LAPTOP, PHONE, SHOES, HAT all stay on, walk through the metal detector and walk on...... sweet system

CATSA....laptop out, liquids out, shoes off, hat off, yap, yap, yap!

Yesterday YYC-YYZ traveling with me kid, he had two 100mm cans of that body spray that young people like to use as it attracts other young people??? Anyways CATSA says you can only take 100ml, not allowed more than 100 Ml, I step up and said I take the other one......Is it yours sir....now it is, we are all safe again I said....stupid, stupid rules!