FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Premium Fare Gone]: CX: Vietnam to North America from $674 (J) and $1100 (F)
Old Jul 28, 2019, 2:37 pm
PlowJockey

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100k
Originally Posted by Global321
You state in your profile "EXP since 2012 on my own dime using FT info"

Why not share your thoughts with everyone?

YOU have benefitted. Why not pay it forward to the group?
Hi Global321. Thank you for your encouragement to post more publicly. In reviewing some of your recent posts, it seems clear you care a lot about the FT community and ensuring the best information is available. For that reason I'm replying publicly (the moderators can decide if this concern is sufficiently on-topic.)

My other posts on this thread (including a very detailed report in #2411 , which you Liked) already discuss all the techniques I learned from others, tweaked and tried, and then shared with Edan217. The step-by-step suggestions I offered by PM were for their specific situation, and since I don't hold a ticket issued by CX, I can't test it myself. If the solution works and Edan217 wishes to share, you may hear all about it. If it doesn't work, then why inject bad advice?

I take your counsel to heart, and look forward to the day I'll have thousands of relevant posts to my name. Until then, I urge you to consider that a forum filled with people exactly like you would make most of you redundant. I humbly request patience for those of us still learning and trying things out, until we have something *we* decide is worth sharing.

Cheers!