Old Jul 27, 19, 7:06 am
Join Date: May 2000
Location: HFA
Posts: 1,577
Where I come from, these things take time. The organization I work for typically pays three months after invoices are received. But why don't you just call your local ticketing office? As a SEN, you are entitled to better service, just talk to a person and express your dissatisfaction.

shuly is offline