FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The infamous JFK-FRA SQ25 Route
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2019, 8:02 pm
Brostman

Programs: Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by sbs2716g

SQ26 use different plane from SQ807. The connection is actually 55 mins n you can book in SQ website.

SQ807 usually will arrive on time or slightly earlier n SQ26 usually will have slight delay ( to accommodate for all the connecting paxes from various flight )
Thank you sbs2716g..... I will check again, but when searching SQ website for next March, it showed SQ 807 arriving SIN @ 23:20 while SQ 26 departed SIN @23:55 The reason I was inquiring about the connection was because when I would search SQ flights for a PEK-JFK flight the combination of SQ807 / SQ26 never would show... but by searching PEK-SIN and SIN-JFK, I could see the possibility for a complete PEK-SIN-FRA-JFK route (BTW, I am intending to try to get this route on miles in F...knowing I likely need to spend the extra miles on Advantage to secure it early enough to build the rest of my trip around it)

Knowing the propensity for SQ807 to arrive a little early and SQ26 to depart a little late gives me some confidence to book it